Chenega Federal Systems, LLC (CFS) provides our customers with rapid development and dissemination of quality products that meet or exceed all requirements for security, availability, and functionality.
We have supported various clients with the design, development, integration, and testing of systems and sub-systems as well as the delivery of training on system use, maintenance and repair. Recent, successfully completed projects include technologies like Hadoop and multi-user touch interfaces
- Provided software integration services for analysis of Terabytes of social media data using Hadoop (HDFS, Hive, Flume, and Zookeeper).
- Provided systems engineering support for automated collection, processing , analysis and dissemination of social media data.
- Provided software development and testing for the Computational Research and Engineering Acquisition Tools and Environment (CREATE) Program Office
- Supported networks located at the US Army Geospatial Center (AGC) and US Army Corps of Engineers Headquarters.
- Provide Information Assurance, coordinated risk mitigation, vulnerability scans, software patches and configuration, and protective software management for the US Army world-wide
CFS Software Engineering & Integration Customers
- Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD)
- U.S. Army Geospatial Center (AGC)
- High Powered Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (IA)