CHANTILLY, Va., August 28, 2018—Chenega Technical Innovations (ChenegaTI), a subsidiary of Alaska Native Corporation (ANC) Chenega Corporation’s MIOS strategic business unit, will exhibit its industry-leading solutions in engineering, IT, procurement, integration and kit assembly (PIKA), and technical and intelligence operations during the 2018 AUSA Annual Meeting & Exposition.
“Ready Today, More Lethal Tomorrow” is this year’s theme for the largest land warfare trade show in North America. The AUSA Annual Meeting will take place October 8 – 10 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. Visit ChenegaTI Booth No. 3251 to attend regularly scheduled product demonstrations.
“We are extremely proud to again play an integral role in such a prestigious show dedicated to the U.S. Warfighter,” said Heather Lacroix, president of ChenegaTI. “ChenegaTI’s array of products and services focused on serving the Warfighter represents the leading edge of on-the-ground military technology.”
This year ChenegaTI will be hosting a series of co-venture product demonstrations of leading military technologies at their Booth No. 3251 during regular exhibition hours, including:
- The iServe(d) Veteran Kiosk, a customized service member and veteran information management product of ChenegaTI and NCR
- Dexter Edward Secure, Invisible Cloud Networks & Encrypted Communications
- Getac Mobile Interview Kit as well as a broad selection of Rugged Computers, Laptops and Tablets and Wearable Solutions
- UberResearch Dimensions Science Research, Funding, and Analysis Software Platform
- Assured Enterprises’ Triple Helix CyberSecurity Assessment System
- XA Systems’ ServeOptics Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Analytics and Reporting tool with custom dashboard.
- Qumu Unified Communications, Social Business, Speed to Market, Training Delivery Software Solution
- Ergo RX Custom Individual and Group Ergonomic Workplace Designs
“AUSA’s Annual Meeting is an ideal venue to launch new products directly to the defense industry and to the U.S. Armed Forces members who use them,” Lacroix said.
Register for the 2018 AUSA Annual Meeting to meet with Heather Lacroix and ChenegaTI’s team of subject matter experts.
About Chenega Technical Innovations
Chenega Technical Innovations, LLC (ChenegaTI) is an ANC-owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation. Our highly qualified core team of professionals provide military, government and commercial customers with innovative technology solutions. ChenegaTI offers a full range of world-class professional services in areas of Information Technology, Engineering, Technical Operations, Training and more. To learn more, visit chenegati.com.