Chenega Applied Solutions, LLC (CAS) is a proud holder of the GSA Professional Services Schedule under contract number GS00F286GA from 19 July 2017 through 18 July 2022.
The Professional Services Schedule is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing federal agencies direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services.
Benefits for Federal Agencies using PSS:
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency’s solicitation system or GSA’s eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency’s procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements – to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.
CAS approved Special Item Numbers (SINs)
541 4B – Video/Film Production
874 1 – Integrated Consulting Services
874 7 – Integrated Business Program Support Services
541 4E – Commercial Photography Services
541 4C – Exhibit Design and Implementation Services
541 4F – Commercial Art and Graphic Design Services