Chenega Applied Solutions, LLC (CAS) is a proud holder of the 8(a) STARS II; Constellations I & II GWAC, contract number GS00Q17GWD2122. The GSA STARS II Open Season was awarded on June 13, 2017.
GSA 8(a) STARS II Contract Manager: Lauren Cobbs, CAS-STARSContract@chenega.com
The 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services II (STARS II) contract is multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
The benefits of STARS:
- Small business set-aside GWAC.
- Industry partners are classified in two constellations, both of which have competitive pricing and technical proficiency.
- Industry partners in Constellation II have an additional industry credential, such as Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) or ISO 9001 (quality management system).
- Directed task orders allowed up to $4 million.
- No protests on orders under $10 million.
- Contract type options offer greater flexibility in procuring different types of IT products and service.
Chenega Applied Solutions 8 (a) STARS II Functional Area
The 8(a) STARS II functional areas correspond to North American Industry Codes (NAICS). Chenega Applied Solutions qualifies for Functional Area 4, NAICS 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
Functional Area 4 – NAICS 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing computer-related services (except custom programming, systems integration design, and facilities management services). Establishments providing computer disaster recovery services or software installation services are included in this industry.
- Computer disaster recovery services
- Computer software installation servicew